Blackhawk Capital Group BDC Inc. (“Blackhawk”) was founded on April 22, 2004 with the intent of becoming a business development company (a “BDC”) under the Investment Company Act of 1940 for the
purpose of lending funds to, acquiring interests in, and, in certain instances, providing managerial assistance to, private businesses in a diverse range of industries in the Lower Quadrant of the U.S. Middle Market.
Blackhawk went public in December 2006 (OTCQB: BHCG) and was a public company from 2006 to 2013. Blackhawk de-listed on October 1, 2013, and intends to raise
additional capital in order to recapitalize
and restructure itself.